Page 1: Introduction
This is a survey about the police cadets, which is part of a national research project to help us better understand how the police cadets programme is making a difference to young people and to help give Cadets a voice in how the cadets is delivered. As a police cadet we would really like to know whether you enjoy it, what you gain from it, how you think it is run, how you think you might have more of a say, and what could be done to make the cadets better.
The survey is being run on behalf of the national Volunteer Police Cadets office by the Institute for Public Safety, Crime and Justice, which is part of the University of Northampton.
Please take 15 minutes to complete the survey by Friday 1st March 2019.
By taking part you are agreeing you understand that:
- It is your choice whether you get involved and complete the survey
- You do not have to answer anything that you do not want to and can leave the survey at any time
- Your participation will remain confidential, and will be anonymised
- The anonymised data will be stored for 5 years
- You may withdraw your answers, or discuss the evaluation and your participation in it, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you agree to participate in this survey?