This is a survey aimed at anyone aged 18 and over who has a role in leading the cadets (there is another national survey for cadets themselves).
The survey is aiming to explore the experiences of cadet leaders and staff, and it forms part of a national research project to help us better understand how the police cadets programme is making a difference to young people and how the scheme can be improved. As a cadet leader or staff we would like to understand your experiences and motivations, how well you are currently supported, what support you would like to see in the future, and how you think the cadets could be developed for the future. There is also a focus within the survey on how the 'voice' of cadets can be more clearly encouraged and heard.
The survey is being run on behalf of the National Volunteer Police Cadets Office by the Institute for Public Safety, Crime and Justice, which is part of the University of Northampton.
Please take 15 minutes to complete the survey by Friday 1st March 2019.
By taking part you are agreeing you understand that:
- It is your choice whether you get involved and complete the survey
- You do not have to answer anything that you do not want to and can leave the survey at any time
- Your participation will remain confidential, and will be anonymised
- The anonymised data will be stored for 5 years
- You may withdraw your answers, or discuss the evaluation and your participation in it, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you agree to participate in this survey?